IO1: Manual of the project
Information on IO1: Manual of the project
Are you searching for new, interactive,
and – what is the most important –
entertaining ways to involve people in education?
One of the most effective ways to educate people is through games.
Discover how you can use Role-playing games and let youngsters experience things that would be impossible for them otherwise.
Let them become witcher, Harry Potter, or space fighter, and tackle important but complicated topics such as addiction, morality, or sex in a way that is safe for experimenting.
what is expecting you
join the online community of educators
- join a community of educators and discover how to use Role-Playing for education
- every 2 weeks, join our webinars (online lectures) with 2 experts on the topic
- meetings for Zoom platform
- fulfill voluntarily homework every 2 weeks and discuss about it in an online chat
- if you miss a week, that is ok, the recording will be available for you
- completely for free
is it for me?
who can participate in our webinars
Our webinars are meant for pedagogues, youth workers, youth leaders, educators… basically anybody who is working with young children, youth, and young adult, especially with an attempt to train them or educate them.
Yet, the webinars are open for everybody.
If you want to join, feel free to do so.
feel free to write to us